Many home owners today are unaware of how important it is to stage their homes before selling in today’s competitive housing market. After years of experience selling homes, you could say that I have learned a thing or two about how critical it is to set up your home to be inviting for visitors and potential buyers. The buyer has to be able to imagine their own belongings in the home and presenting it as empty will leave them feeling unfulfilled and unsatisfied. However, staging a home appropriately and professionally will make it more appealing for potential buyers. If you are still not convinced, here are a few reasons why staging your home is important:
- People buy homes largely based on emotions – They have to be able to envision themselves in that home, therefore, creating a “home feeling and vibe” is very important.
- The right kind of staging can help display how much space your home really has to offer.
- Competition in the housing market is fierce – It’s crucial to be able to stand apart from your competitors and have something unique to offer!
- Staged homes look more attractive in pictures, websites, and advertisements.
- Home staging gets you the maximum value for your home – All of the properties that I have listed and staged for my clients have been sold above asking price.
Due to the reasons mentioned above, I advocate strongly and offer my own home staging expertise and services to my clients. If you like some more information regarding the benefits and costs of home staging, feel free to contact me (call/text/email) regarding my own home staging service. Of course, one of the perks of listing your home with me is that you will be getting this service for free! Yes, that’s right! for FREE!
I look forward to your feedback or questions regarding this post.